"Bride's Last Ride" bachelorette party is the perfect theme to celebrate the guest of honor on for her last "hoorah."
This party theme can be used year-round! Western-wear can be converted to pants or shorts depending on the weather!
- I love that the main color can be interchangeable depending on the bride-to-be's favorite color. For this theme, we used different shades of pink and silver.
- Some decor items that I love are cow print items and disco-themed items that add lots of personality to the "Bride's Last Ride" theme.
Here's how we made this gorgeous party happen.
Check out the Details
My favorite items that I think are really good at bringing this theme to life are...
These cow girl hats fit the theme perfectly!
Check out this customizable themed jacket we ordered for the bride-to-be! Isn’t it cute?
Just look at that balloon garland. Swoon.
With such an intricate cake table, we just ordered a cake topper for our plain cake then added the extras.
Products we loved:
- These cow girl hats are perfect for photos! This set includes 3 pink hats and 1 white hat!
- This jacket fits the "Bride's Last Ride" theme perfectly! While we have a customizable white option for the bride-to-be, we also have a pink option for the bachelorette party.
- This balloon garland is just $27.99 and makes for the cutest place to take photos! It includes silver foil letters, regular balloons, disco ball and ring-shaped balloons, and foil curtains.
- This "Miss to Mrs." cake topper is super cute and adds everything you need to the cake!
Helpful Setup information:
For this party, we included a balloon garland. These can be a major undertaking to create on your own. To make this party as simple as possible, we highly recommend hiring a balloon designer. If you really want to DIY the process, check out our guide that tells you how to build a balloon garland!
This party has a few different decor options. From streamers and garlands to tablecloths & cardboard cupcake tiered trays... decor needs to be setup properly to ensure a smooth, easy party. We share a guide on how to secure your party decor the right way, based on the surface and environment where you're setting up!
It is recommended to start setting up the balloon garland 1 week before and stored it. I talk more about that process in my how to build a balloon garland guide. I hung the backdrop for our pictures and cake table the night before. All the extras were added the morning of the party in a somewhat chaotic scramble. I prefer to prep as much as possible beforehand, but sometimes parties just don't work out like that!
Equipment can have a big impact on how a party turns out. I talk a lot more about appropriate furniture, add-ons, and equipment to use in my checklists for age appropriate party prepping above.
For this particular party, I used several tables for the party favors, food/drinks, and dessert table. These worked great with the amount of space we had.
Food & Drinks
We ordered/prepped these dishes beforehand, and stored them to have them perfectly prepped for a picture perfect serving:
- Charcuterie board inspired by I Heart Naptime
- Cowgirl party shooters
- Bride's Last Ride cookies
These dishes/drinks don't fit with the amount of storage we had available beforehand, so we prepped or picked them up the day of:
- lemonade mix
- custom cake
The end result.... picture perfect:
Time management is the hardest part of party host or hostessing, in my opinion. Do as much as you can beforehand, so that you can enjoy your party once your guests arrive!
I agree with your point of view, your article has given me a lot of help and benefited me a lot. Thanks. Hope you continue to write such excellent articles.