I love making easy 5-minute monster donuts. My kiddos love donuts, but they don’t typically love extra flavors or frosting in their donuts.
As a result, some of the more ornate donut treat variations just don’t suit my kiddos or their (nowhere-near-refined) palates. 🍩
This treat is an easy win for my family. They make me feel like a mom that goes the extra mile. I’m definitely a big fan of keeping things simple. Anything that embraces holiday or school spirit without stressing me out is something I’m interested in.
Especially around the holidays when it seems like there’s a theme or class party every week. This treat is super simple, puts a smile on everyone’s face, and is an all-around win. I’m here for it.
What I love about easy 5-minute monster donuts
- They take 5 minutes (or less) to make.
- I can make a half dozen using local grocery store donuts for less than $5 in 5 minutes or less.
- They’re fairly mess-free to make. Always a win.
- I can use the original packaging to transport them to classroom parties- this year they’re probably going to make an appearance at my daughter’s daycare class Halloween party.
- The supplies are really easy to find around Halloween!
Easy 5 Minute Monster Donuts
- 1 Spoon used to scoop the mouths out to make them look neat!
- 6 Vampire Teeth
- 6 Glazed Donuts
- 12 M&M's
- 1. Open the box of glazed donuts!
- 2. Insert the vampire teeth into the center.
- 3. Add eyes using 2 M&M's per Donut.
- 4. Use a spoon to scoop out the excess donuts within the teeth. This makes them look a bit cleaner & like they have an open mouth.
- 5. Place back in original box & transport to Halloween party!
Please keep in mind I started out working parties as a balloon artist. I am NOT a chef, recipe extraordinaire, or even particularly talented at making food look pretty.
This “recipe” (in my opinion it’s just a quick life hack) is not as cute as it could be. You could always add sprinkles, frosting, fancy faces, or other flavors to make easy monster donuts your own craft!
For me personally, I like to make every party as simple as possible. These donuts are one of the many little hacks I’m saving for spooky season.
One of my daughters has a birthday in October, so it feels like my experience with all of the boo-day tricks grows bigger every year.
Thanks for checking out my easy 5-minute monster donuts!
For more Halloween tips, tricks & recipes check out my other Halloween posts.
If you want to see a quick video on how to make these super fast, follow me on TikTok! I share information about my Yard Card business, balloon hacks from my work as a balloon designer, budget-friendly crafts & “recipes” (lol) like this!
To check out my party themes, you’ll want to look here! I collect the best of the best from party professionals on social media to show you how to throw the absolute cutest party themes.
Thanks for stopping by to check out Easiest Party Ever!
I’m a girl mom, former balloon artist, and wife who found myself as a serial entrepreneur in the party business niche. You can learn more about how I started my balloon business in my small town of 12,000 people and scaled it to a 6 figure company here. You can check out my Yard Card business here.
Want to learn more about the digital products and courses I create for other entrepreneurs to succeed? Check out my shop! I’m constantly working on creating valuable information for anyone who wants to start and scale a business from the ground up.